All participating vendors will receive (2) complimentary tickets to the Sugar Sand Walk Exhibit (Value: $20.00).
All vendors are responsible for their own parking.
No credits will be given.
Option 1: 12’x5′ NON-TENTED SPACE
RESERVE YOUR SPACE
Daily Rate- $50.00 per day
All vendors will be placed in a space following lottery.
All vendors must be set up by 11AM. Late Check-In Vendors may arrive up until 12PM Friday-Sunday and 4PM Monday-Thursday.The fee will remain the same. These spaces will be assigned.
Must remove all items daily. Electric provided. No overnight security.
Participants who would like to have the same reserved space may do so by paying for the following
days in advance.
Friday April 13th: 3 Day Reserved Space, $150.00. Pay on Friday.
This will be your space for all three days. Lottery at 10AM.
Vendors may arrive up until 12PM and the fee will remain the same
Monday April 16th: 4 Day Reserved Space, $200.00. Pay on Monday.
This will be your space for all four days. Lottery at 10AM.
Vendors may arrive up until 4PM and the fee will remain the same
Friday April 20th: 3 Day Reserved Space, $150.00. Pay on Friday.
Option 2: 10’x10′ TENT SPACE WITH OVERNIGHT SECURITY
- A. 10 x 10 Tent Space- $100.00 per day/ $1,000.00 for ten days. $300.00 non-refundable deposit secures space.Location: Pier 60 Lawn
B. 3 Day Weekend 10 x 10 Tent Space- $135.00 per day/ 405.00 for three days. $135.00 non-refundable deposit secures space.Location: Pier 60 Lawn
Includes electric and overnight security. Only 24 spaces available. Participant must provide secure 10×10 tent.
Deposit for 10×10 Tent Participants will be required upon acceptance and may be mailed to:
Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival
615 Pinellas Street, Unit #1
Clearwater, FL 33756
- Upon receiving your application, a festival representative will contact you to schedule a time for you to be juried in. Please be prepared to bring the following items at your appointed jury time:
- •Samples of your artwork, along with the item in the process of being made.
- •Receipt for all raw materials used in making your craft. This helps to ensure that all the items to be sold are hand crafted by the artist selling them.
- •A Florida State Tax Certificate. The certificate can be acquired at the Department of Revenue Largo Service Center at 11351 Ulmerton Road, Suite 220, Largo, FL 3378-1634 or 727-588-6800 or online.
- •New Participants: a non-refundable one-time application fee of $35.00 + $20.00 per person for a background check (Required by the City of Clearwater). All fees are to be paid in cash.
- •Some artisans categories may be closed due to multiple participants.
- •Tobacco products, psychics, and tarot card readers are prohibited.
Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival reserves the right to refuse any participant in accordance with the guidelines of this organization and what is in the best interest of Sunsets at Pier 60 Society Inc.