All items to be sold must be handcrafted by the participant.
• Sunday-Thursday: 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
• Friday-Saturday: 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
All participating artisans will receive two (2) complimentary tickets to the Sugar Sand Walk Exhibit ($20.00 value)
Option 1: 12′ x 5′ Non-tented space
- Daily Rate: $55 per day
Multi-day participants will receive preferred placement
Artisans must be setup by: 12 p.m., Friday – Sunday and 4 p.m., Monday – Thursday
- • All belongings, including your tent, must be removed daily
- • Electric provided
Option 2: 10′ x 10′ Tent space
- Weekday (Monday – Thursday): $75 per day
- • All belongings must be removed daily
- Three-day Weekend with Overnight Security (Friday – Sunday): $135 per day
- • Breakdown required Sunday night
- • $50 deposit required to secure space
- • Daily fee due prior to set-up
- • Electric provided
- • Participant must provide secure 10′ × 10′ tent and lighting
- • All artisans are responsible for their own parking
- • Deposit for three-day weekend participants may be mailed to:
- Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival
- 615 Pinellas Street Unit #1
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- Upon receiving your application, a festival representative will contact you to schedule a time for you to be juried in. Please be prepared to bring the following items at your appointed jury time:
- • Samples of your artwork, along with the item in the process of being made.
- • Receipt for all raw materials used in making your craft. This helps to ensure that all the items to be sold are handcrafted by the artist selling them.
- • A Florida State Tax Certificate. The certificate can be acquired at the Department of Revenue Largo Service Center at 11351 Ulmerton Road, Suite 220, Largo, FL 33778-1634 or 727-588-6800 or online.
- • New Participants: a non-refundable one-time application fee of $35.00 and $35.00 per person for a background check (Required by the City of Clearwater).
- • Some artisans categories may be closed due to multiple participants.
- • Tobacco products, psychics, and tarot card readers are prohibited.
Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival reserves the right to refuse any participant in accordance with the guidelines of this organization and what is in the best interest of Sunsets at Pier 60 Society, Inc.