All items to be sold must be handcrafted by the participant.
Festival Hours: 10AM-10PM
All participating vendors will receive (2) complimentary tickets to the Sugar Sand Walk Exhibit (Value: $20.00).
All vendors are responsible for their own parking.
Option 1: 12’x 5′ Non-tented space:
- Daily Rate: $55 per day.
Multi-day participants will receive preferred placement.
– Vendors must be setup by 12PM Friday-Sunday & 4PM Monday-Thursday
- – All belongings must be removed daily. Electric provided.
Option 2: 10’ x 10′ Tent space with overnight security:
- Daily Rate:$100 per day. (w/17 day participation)
- Weekday Only $125 per day (Monday – Thursday)
- Weekend Only $135 per day ( Friday to Sunday — April 10th – 12th | 17th – 19th | 24th – 26th ), ( Three day participation required )
10 x 10 Vendors participating in all 17 days will receive preferred placement. All other vendors will be placed in an assigned location daily.
- * Vendors participating all 17 days: $500 non-refundable deposit secures preferred placement.
- Additional $500 due on or before April 12th, 2020.
- Final payment of $700 due on or before April 19th, 2020.
- * Vendors participating on weekdays or weekends only: $100 non-refundable deposit secures space. Balance due prior to setting up on first day of participation.
- — Includes electric and overnight security. Participant must provide secure 10′ × 10′ tent and lighting.
- — Deposit for 10′ × 10′ Tent Participants will be required upon acceptance and may be mailed to:
Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival
615 Pinellas Street, Unit #1
Clearwater, FL 33756
- Upon receiving your application, a festival representative will contact you to schedule a time for you to be juried in. Please be prepared to bring the following items at your appointed jury time:
- •Samples of your artwork, along with the item in the process of being made.
- •Receipt for all raw materials used in making your craft. This helps to ensure that all the items to be sold are handcrafted by the artist selling them.
- •A Florida State Tax Certificate. The certificate can be acquired at the Department of Revenue Largo Service Center at 11351 Ulmerton Road, Suite 220, Largo, FL 3378-1634 or 727-588-6800 or online.
- •New Participants: a non-refundable one-time application fee of $35.00 + $20.00 per person for a background check (Required by the City of Clearwater).
- •Some artisans categories may be closed due to multiple participants.
- •Tobacco products, psychics, and tarot card readers are prohibited.
Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival reserves the right to refuse any participant in accordance with the guidelines of this organization and what is in the best interest of Sunsets at Pier 60 Society Inc.