What do volunteers need to know? Time commitment, types of volunteering, what do they get out of it, etc. What does the application consist of?
We LOVE our volunteers! There’s no better teamwork than the 450 volunteers working together to host the event for the community. We treasure our volunteers so much; we call them “Sand Ambassadors”. Come serve your community while having a “Sandtastic” time on Clearwater Beach!
- Free Volunteer T-shirt
- Complimentary meal voucher
- Complimentary Downtown Clearwater parking and Ferry Ride
- Free admission to the Sugar Sand Walk Exhibit (day of shift)
- Wear comfortable clothes, hat, sunglasses, shoes. Casual beach attire/shorts are recommended (Sorry, no bathing suits. Please remember that this is a family orientated event)
- Must be able to walk in the sand and tolerate the Florida heat
- Sunscreen is provided upon request
- All bar sales and ID checkers must be 21 years of age
- High Schools Students ages 15 and up are welcome. Any volunteer under 18 years of age must have parental permission. Please bring all Bright Futures and Volunteer Service Forms with you to your volunteer shift. All volunteer forms will be signed upon completion of your shift.
How to Sign Up:
- 1. Volunteer Sign Ups have been closed for this year, please check back January 2019.
- 2. Choose your event date, time, and slot by checking the “Sign Up” box
- 3. Scroll down to the “Submit and Sign Up” button
- 4. Enter your name, address, phone, and t-shirt size
- 5. Click the “Sign Up Now” button
- Questions? Please contact Natalie Lamb at the City of Clearwater: Natalie.Lamb@MyClearwater.com or 727-503-5051
Transportation provided by: