Thank for you another “Sandtastic” year! The volunteer sign up is now closed. Please visit our website in January 2020
We LOVE our volunteers! There’s no better teamwork than the 1,100 volunteers working together to host the event for the community. We treasure our volunteers so much; we call them “Sand Ambassadors”. Come serve your community while having a “Sandtastic” time on Clearwater Beach!
- • Sand Ambassador tee shirt
- • Complimentary meal (valid only after completion of shift)
- • Complimentary transportation. Park for free in downtown Clearwater and hop on the Jolley Trolley.
- • Access to the Sugar Sand Walk Exhibit day of shift
- • NEW THIS YEAR! One complimentary admission ticket for return visit. (valid only after completion of shift)
- • Wear comfortable clothes, hat, sunglasses, shoes. Casual beach attire/shorts are recommended (Sorry, no bathing suits. Please remember that this is a family-friendly event)
- • Must be able to walk in the sand and tolerate Florida heat
- • Sunscreen is provided upon request
- • All bar sales and ID checkers must be 21 years of age
- High Schools Students ages 15 and up are welcome. Any volunteer under 18 years of age must have parental permission. Please bring all Bright Futures and Volunteer Service Forms with you to your volunteer shift. Volunteer forms will be signed upon completion of your shift.
- Questions? Please call 727-403-0517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org